Drama club is an environment to express yourself. It provides something for everything from acting to costume designing. It is a place to escape from daily life and just have fun. Drama Club at Century isn’t just a club it’s a family. We put on great performances and have fun at the same time.
Want to be added to the Drama Club Email List? Please fill out the form below!
(CHS Students Only)
The Century Drama Club brings together students who share a passion for theatre while fostering an appreciation of the performing arts, and providing opportunities for artistic growth.
Our main goals are:
- To develop student self-efficacy, self-assurance, and self-confidence.
- To provide students with the opportunity to express themselves through the power of theatre.
- To encourage students to take creative risks, to think critically, and to be able to intelligently articulate the effectiveness of various artistic choices.
- To foster lifelong appreciation of the arts.
- To help students grow socially, artistically, and to form lasting friendships with others.
- To empower students with leadership responsibility.
- To support and nurture each other in an inclusive community of respect and collaboration.
- To produce professional quality productions.
Drama Club Officers for 2020-21!
President: Mackenzie Houldson
Vice President: Sadie Ramsland
Secretary: Molly McHugh
Historian: Olivia Harrison